1. Of "When Doves Cry," "Purple Rain," or "Let's Go Crazy," which was not a Number One hit for Prince in 1984?
2. This album cover depicted a baby angel smoking cigarettes.
3. Stevie Wonder's big hit of 1984 sounded like a jingle for the phone company. What was the name of the song?
4. She had a minor hit with a remake of "Papa Don't Preach," and a major hit with her family's TV series, and she was born on October 27, 1984. Who is she?
5. This album by Chicago, their biggest seller ever, was on the charts for most of 1984. What number was it?
6. Phil Collins had his first Number One hit in 1984, the theme from which movie?
7. Which Motown legend was shot to death by his father on April 1, 1984?
8. This 1984 hit featured a rapper repeating the artist's name over and over at the beginning.
9. KC, of Sunshine Band fame, had a surprise solo hit in 1984. What was it?
10. What was the name of the Jacksons' tour and album from 1984?
11. What was unusual about The Cars' 1984 hit "Drive?"
12. Their 1984 hits included "Miss Me Blind" and "Karma Chameleon. Who were they?
13. This Sk8er Girl from Canada was born on September 27, 1984.
14. This giant of jazz, mentioned in the lyrics to Stevie Wonder's "Sir Duke," died on April 26, 1984.
15. George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley made up what group?
16. "Oh Sherrie" was a hit in June 1984 for what singer?
17. At the beginning of 1984, the Number One song was a duet by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson. What was the song?
Bonus: In the late 80s, "Jump" by Van Halen was used as the television theme music for what sports team?