1. What was the special promotion that turned disastrous at a Chicago White Sox game in July 1979?
2. Bette Midler starred in this movie, a thinly-disguised biography of Janis Joplin, in 1979 and had a hit with the title song.
3. What Bee Gees album was released in 1979 and went to Number One in March of that year?
4. She was born on March 30, 1979, and her biggest hit to date is "Come Away With Me." Who is she?
5. They sang about "My Sharona" all summer long - who were they?
6. This British band had their first hit, describing a "trumpet-playing band," in 1979. Who are they?
7. What Eagles album, their last of original material, was released in the fall of 1979?
8. What branch of the service did the Village People encourage us all to join?
9. KC and the Sunshine Band had a surprise hit with a ballad in the fall of 1979. What was it?
10. This colorful singer was born Alecia Moore on September 8, 1979.
11. Which number Chicago album was released in 1979?
12. Sid Vicious died of a heroin overdose on February 2, 1979. What band was he a member of?
13. "Ring My Bell" was a summer 1979 hit for who?
14. What 1979 hit encouraged us to enjoy "clams on the half-shell, and roller skates?"
15. What band released the double album "Tusk" in October 1979?
16. This Rod Stewart hit from early 1979 told the story of a one-night stand. What was it?
17. "We Are Family," sang this family group. Who were they?
Bonus: Who is Robin Scott, and what was his claim to fame in 1979?