1. What rock band, known for their makeup and costumes onstage, released its first album in 1974?
2. "TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia,) a hit in 1974, was the theme song for what television show?
3. Eric Clapton had a hit in 1974 with a cover of a Bob Marley song - which one?
4. Which Spice Girl was born on January 12, 1974?
5. Harry Chapin had his only Number One hit in 1974 with this song about father-son relationships. What was it?
6. This jazz legend took the A Train for the last time on May 24, 1974.
7. What song about martial arts was a Number One hit in 1974 for Carl Douglas?
8. What pioneering punk band played its first show at CBGB's in 1974?
9. George McCrae had his only Number One hit in 1974. What was it?
10. What is the name of the John Denver song that begins "You fill up my senses, like a night in a forest?"
11. John Lennon had a hit in 1974 with "Whatever Gets You Through The Night." Who played piano and sang backup on that song?
12. What number Chicago album was released in 1974?
13. This Cher hit from 1974 told the story of a fortune teller in New Orleans.
14. What early-60s dance song did Grand Funk Railroad have a hit with in 1974?
15. Which singer died on July 24, 1974 of a heart attack, not of choking?
16. Barbra Streisand had a Number One hit in February 1974 with the title song to one of her movies. What was it?
17. "Jungle Boogie," "Hollywood Swinging," and "Funky Stuff" were hits in 1974 for what band?
Bonus: Name the three locations in which "The Streak" appeared.