Time to celebrate Halloween - all our answers this week have to do with famous scary things.
1. Warren Zevon's most famous song
2. Who's Ray Parker Jr. gonna call?
3. A seasonal favorite from Donovan
4. The Edgar Winter Group's Number One instrumental hit from 1973
5. He said "oo ee, oo a a, ting, tang, walla walla bing bang"
6. A Stevie Wonder hit from 1987
7. Billy Corgan's group
8. The Geto Boys went trick-or-treating in this 1992 song
9. KC and the Sunshine Band's fourth Number One hit, from 1977
10. Santana and Fleetwood Mac both recorded this classic
11. The Eagles' first Top Ten hit
12. A number one hit for Janet Jackson in 1990 (also a favorite of Douglas)
13. A Bauhaus favorite
14. Bob McFadden and Dor had a hit with this in 1959
15. The Guess Who's ode to a famous disk jockey
16. According to Redbone, she'll put a spell on you
17. A hit for both the Classics IV and the Atlanta Rhythm Section
Bonus: Whose voice was Bobby Pickett imitating in "Monster Mash?"