1. Eight of the nine Jacksons, all born in Gary, have hit the charts at one point or another. Which Jackson has not?
2. What name did John Mellencamp use on his earliest hits?
3. What Indianapolis-born singer complained about stars who smash a "perfectly good guitar?"
4. This Indiana-born actor of the '50s has been honored in songs by David Essex, Madonna, and the Eagles. Who is he?
5. Her biggest hit was "Let's Hear It For The Boy" from 1984.
6. Who gave his last live performance on June 25, 1977, at Market Square Arena in Indianapolis?
7. This double bass player, who often works with Bela Fleck, has a degree in music from Indiana University. Who is he?
8. Who sang "Indiana wants me, but I can't go back there" in 1970?
9. This bassist/producer/songwriter was born in Indianapolis, but made his mark in Miami's KC and the Sunshine Band. Who is he?
10. Which Motown saxophonist was from the South Bend area?
11. He was born William Bailey in Lafayette, Indiana. By what name do we know this vocalist by?
12. Who was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary?
13. The Beach Boys had a surprise hit in 1988 with a song named after an Indiana city. What was it?
14. Which producer has a highway in Indianapolis named for him?
15. This singer of "Everlasting Love" shares his name with an Indiana sports legend. Who is he?
16. Her hits include "Miss You Much," "Black Cat" and "That's The Way Love Goes."
17. Lafayette native Shannon Hoon was lead singer of what '90s band?
Bonus: What are the names of the two trumpet-playing brothers from Mishawaka who formerly played in the Tonight Show band?