Having bought some jewelry and caught up on the news, it's time to buy some new clothes. All the answers this week include something you would buy at a clothing store.
1. Who wore these? The Royal Teens wore these in 1958
2. A David Bowie hit from 1984
3. Clothing lines mentioned in Sister Sledge's "He's the Greatest Dancer"
4. A Booker T and the MG's hit from 1967
5. The Hollies' Long Cool Woman wore this
6. She was afraid to come out of the locker because she was wearing this
7. Stevie Nicks/Don Henley duet
8. What Marty Robbins was wearing in 1957
9. According to the Village People, what does the Macho Man wear that "always look so boss?"
10. Elton John's 1986 album
11. A planetary hit for Jimmy Clanton in 1962
12. What the Penny Lane banker never wears in the pouring rain
13. A James Brown hit from 1971 (just give me the first part of the title)
14. Mitch Ryder paired this song up with "Good Golly Miss Molly"
15. Neil Diamond's 1979 hit
16. What Shania Twain wore in "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!"
17. Eric Clapton song with the line 'I don't wanna fade away'
Bonus: Complete these Grateful Dead lyrics "Copper dome bodhi drip..."