1. Was George the youngest Beatle?
2. What other Beatle did George attend the Liverpool Institute with?
3. What cover song on "Please Please Me" featured George's first lead vocal?
4. And what song was George's first composition on a Beatles album?
5. Did George write any songs on the "A Hard Day's Night" soundtrack?
6. In the movie "A Hard Day's Night," what was George asked to evaluate?
7. What was the first George song to open a Beatles' album?
8. What was his only songwriting contribution to "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?"
9. Who taught George to play the sitar?
10. What George-written Beatles song contains the lines "Clutching forks and knives, to eat their bacon"?
11. "Here Comes The Sun" appeared on which Beatles album?
12. George's first wife Pattie Boyd divorced him to marry another famous singer and guitarist. Who was he?
13. What was the appropriate title of George's first solo album after the Beatles broke up?
14. For what country did George organize a benefit concert in August 1971?
15. Which of George's solo hits got him involved in a plagiarism suit, and what song was he accused of plagiarizing?
16. Who produced George's big 1987 comeback album, "Cloud Nine?"
17. What happened to George on December 30, 1999?
Bonus: What was the name of the George parody character in "The Rutles," and who played him?