1. Which Beatle had a Number 1 hit in 1988?
2. Guns 'N Roses were among the hottest new acts in 1988. What was their first hit?
3. Every "Pretty Woman" was "Crying" when this singer died in December 1988.
4. Which Elvis song did Cheap Trick hit the Top Ten with in 1988?
5. And which Elvis song did the Pet Shop Boys hit the Top Ten with in 1988?
6. What singer won an Oscar in 1988 for her role in "Moonstruck?"
7. Of "Man in the Mirror," "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Another Part of Me" and "Dirty Diana," which was not a Number 1 hit in 1988 for Michael Jackson?
8. What New Jersey band released an album called "New Jersey" in 1988?
9. "The Valley Road" was a hit in 1988 for what future Grateful Dead sideman?
10. This singer, born on May 24, 1988, won the American Music Award for Best New Country Artist in 2001. Who is he?
11. Which famous younger brother of three singers went "Shadow Dancing" for the last time on March 10, 1988?
12. This jazz singer had an a-cappella Number 1 hit in 1988 with "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
13. The Beach Boys had a surprise Number 1 hit with what song in 1988?
14. Which Australian singer/actress, now in the midst of a career comeback, hit the American charts for the first time in 1988 with "I Should Be So Lucky"?
15. Will To Power had a Number 1 hit with a medley of what two '70s songs?
16. What animal did George Michael take to the top of the charts in the fall of 1988?
17. Name the three members of the Traveling Wilburys who have not yet been referenced in this quiz.
Bonus: In 1988, Chicago and Elton John had hits with songs whose titles began with the same three words. What were the songs?